A Cancer Diagnosis?
Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way
includes all teaching & lunch
Thursday, September 24, 2020
10:00am ~ 4:00pm
Vashon Island, WA
If you have a cancer diagnosis, or help those who do, join Susun for a deep look at simple, safe, and proven botanical allies and herbal medicines that ease your body, mind, and spirit while dealing with this powerful adversary.
* What to do as soon as you get a diagnosis.
* Ways to survive and thrive if you have cancer
* Herbs that make radiation more lethal to cancer while protecting normal cells
* Herbs that increase the effectiveness of chemotherapy while reducing side effects
* Herbs that protect you from surgical aftermaths.
* Alternative treatments that work and ones to avoid
* Herbal chemo
* Herbal surgery
* Adaptogens, mushrooms, seaweed
* Remedies to calm fear and anxiety
Please note: This Pre-Conference Intensive with Susun Weed can be registered for separately from the weekend conference.